UPDATE IN KIDNEY THERAPIES
Saturday 23 October 2021 at the Labourdonnais Hotel, Port-Louis.
Eligible for 4 CPD points by the Medical Council of Mauritius
Provisional programme of the symposium:
15.00 Never underestimate kidney sepsis. A Clinical case discussion. (Dr N Bakerally, JNH)
16.00 AV fistula: from the basics to the cutting edge (Dr M Rughooputh, UOM)
17.00 Drug therapy for autosomal dominant polycystic kidneys. (Dr Bheekharry, VH)
18.00 CKD MBD in Mauritius: can we do better? (Dr D Ip, SSRNH)
19.00 SGLT2i and cardiovascular outcomes: what have we learnt? (Dr Mahadeb)
• Booking is on a first come first served basis given available places are limited due to the current health regulations protocol and is not secured until payment is made.
• Full payment to be completed before the event.
• Tea break and dinner will be held outdoors. A spacious and well ventilated conference hall has been selected.
• All infection control protocols will be respected. Wearing of masks and maintenance of social distancing are compulsory within the venue.
• Presentation of a COVID 19 vaccination card is required. For non-vaccinated attendees, the exemption certificate as issued by the Ministry of Health and Wellness and a negative PCR test dated not later than 7 days prior to the event are required.
Booking and payment
One entry for the symposium:
- Members: Free
- Non-members: Rs 2000 via internet banking at the following account
Pay preferably by internet banking to The Renal Association account at State Bank of Mauritius A/C 50300000600503 with the comment ‘Fees for 3nd Kidney Symposium from Dr Xxx’
Alternatively pay by cash through Dr S Fedally or Dr P Ancharaz (Bruno Cheong Hospital), Dr D Ip (SSR National Hospital), Dr K Fagoonee (AG Jeetoo Hospital), Dr G Bheekharry (Victoria Hospital) and Dr I Oozeereally (J Nehru Hospital)